Friday 1 December 2017

6th Birthday!

I have followed my template from last year although posting this a weeks late! 


It is hard to remember a time when I didn't have this blog or a time before Ledderhose and my blog has now reached its 6th birthday. 2191 may not have gone to plan but I have completed a marathon this year.  


The blog is up to nearly 400,000 page views (up from 300,000 last year) and most of the time I spend on it now relates to helping with patient questions and involvement on the Facebook groups. Though this year life has been busy especially with 2191. 

Here are some of the posts that I have done around October / November time in the last 5 years. There is quite a clear change in my condition and life throughout this time and it will be interesting to see how things go in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment