Monday 14 November 2016

5th Birthday!

It is hard to remember a time when I didn't have this blog or a time before Ledderhose and my blog has now reached its 5th birthday. Nothing really exciting has happened in the last year, well I have run my first 3 half marathons and I am well on my way towards training for my 2191 mile challenge for 2017 and my first marathon which will all be to raise awareness of Ledderhose and money for the British Dupuytren's Society. 

The blog is up to nearly 300,000 page views and most of the time I spend on it now relates to helping with patient questions and involvement on the Facebook groups.

Here are some of the posts that I have done around October / November time in the last 5 years. There is quite a clear change in my condition and life throughout this time and it will be interesting to see how things go in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment