Wednesday 12 November 2014

UK blog Awards

The UK blog awards have now officially opened (after technical issues that delayed it going live). 

I am delighted to say that you are now all able to vote on the following link. I am not expecting to win as I am up against full-time bloggers and companies but the least I can do it try and hopefully help raise a bit of awareness in the process. If we can't get through to the next stage this year then hopefully by next year we will have an even larger community to help out.


Feel free to share the link with your friends, family and colleagues, well anyone that you think my vote and perhaps in the process if nothing else you may help to raise awareness. 

I am myself sharing this with several different companies who will hopefully help out, after all it could help everyone if the condition and alternative treatments have increased exposure. 

Thank you everyone for your time, help, support and hopefully votes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment