Friday 10 October 2014

New Idea

This post is actually my 299th post and in just under a month it will be 3 years since I started the blog, how things have not gone as expected but that is for another post (probably the 300th one?). 

The new idea is based on the fact that my condition does not change significantly any more (and long may that continue) and therefore I thought it would be great to track 10 or so other patients on their experiences. I will track these patients using a set of questions that are designed to give an overview of their experience and also allow them to give individual feedback. Hopefully patients from around the world and at different stages having had and going to have different treatments will agree. If you are interested in doing this then please click on this link and fill out the very short form, I will then get in touch and go from there. Ideally I would like this to last at least a year so please only contact me if you are willing to update me once a month for the majority of those months.

If this is something you are interested in participating in then please complete the following very short form:

http://goo.gl/forms/b70k5VrT6n

I have many things that I want to do at the moment, many ideas of way to generate a little but of income through the blog to spend on the blog to enhance features and raise awareness. 

I have also just had an e-mail through from the UK blog awards saying that my entry has been accepted and that voting starts next month (more details to come soon). I imagine that I am going to be up against strong competition so I don't expect to get any further so when the time comes if anyone that can spend a minute to vote that would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment