2) Where do you live and do you have a family history of the disease?
3) Would you consider yourself to be at risk based on any of the other risk factors commonly associated with these conditions?
4) What treatments have you received for
5) How successful were these treatments?
6) You were treated a while ago, if you were to get treated now would you take the same treatment option? And why?
I do not agree with the people that advocate protecting hands and wearing soft shoes etc. I have found that by pushing through the skin toughens and the nodules settle down. On my feet I went through years where blisters would form in the arches of my feet where the lumps rubbed but the skin did toughen and the pain went away - now no problems. With my hand no special treatment but I have had to thicken the grip on my tennis racquet to avoid cramp caused by DD and in the gym I do now where gloves a lot of the time to reduce the rubbing on new nodules.