Wednesday 9 January 2013

The new year

It has been a while since I last posted and as I have explained this is likely to be the case due to decreased problems with my foot and because there is already a lot of content on here, I am still happy to be contacted and I am still going to update as and when I can, although life is keeping me busy at the moment.

So this is actually my first post of the new year.... What has happened since last time I posted? 
  • We have had the 20 week ultrasound scan and found out we are having a girl :-) Everything looked great and I have felt her kick. 
  • I have been using the stick less and less and have not had to use it at all since the New Year, this includes after having played badminton for an hour. 
  • I have been contacted by several people asking for help, hopefully I have helped them. 
  • We are continuing work at the BDS and are hoping to make lots of improvement and hopefully they will results in greater donations and therefore we can do more. 
I think that it is really, but I like to keep everyone updated, basically my foot is still improving and my legs / ankles etc are hurting less and less as I continue to reduce stick usage. I am now 6 months post radiotherapy.

All the best to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment