Friday 6 April 2012

Thank you

Thank you.

I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who is helping us to raise money for my foot fund. Since my wife set up the facebook page it has attracted quite a bit of attention as many people who were not aware of the severity of the situation now are.

I am happy to report that lots of people are now coming out to help in whatever way they can, the grandparents that I mentioned coming over for cards yesterday made a very kind donation and I have been contacted by a friend this morning to say that he is doing a 10km run in May and would like to put the proceeds towards my foot fund.

So thank you to those who are donating money, those who are selling things for us or indeed those who are buying things off of us, those printing leaflets for free, those who are running or walking to raise money and those people that are just there for me. It means a lot to know that you are all out there.

I am sure that together we can meet the target. Now then, for anyone who is interested did you know that you can raise money online (for you) by answering questions and writing reviews? Well you can and what is even better is that if you get me to refer you then I also get paid some money when you write good answers and reviews and it doesn't come out of your money it is extra. So if this is something you are interested in to raise money for yourself or even if your motivation is to help me then contact me either on here, on the forum, by e-mail or even in person and I will send you a referral and together we can make some pennies that might add up.


No comments:

Post a Comment