Wednesday 14 March 2012

Videos on Dupuytren's and Ledderhose

For anyone who is interested in learning more about Dupuytren's and Ledderhose then I encourage you to look at this YouTube channel as it has all the talks from the 2010 symposium.

Their channel can be found here.

There are lots of interesting videos to look at and lots of stuff that I am sure is explained much better than I can.

For example the video that I have copied in above is Heinrich Seegenschmiedt MD from the Radiation Center Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany presenting on "Radiotherapy For Primary Or Recurrent Morbus Ledderhose: 12 Year Long-Term Outcome Of A Prospective Phase 2 Trial" at the 2010 Miami Dupuytren Symposium.

If you are interested then make sure you check it out.

1 comment:

  1. That was interesting. I hope to watch some of the others.

    The Old Bag

    ReplyDelete