Thursday 29 March 2012

Call for interviewees with LD and DD

I am now asking for people to interview who have got either Ledderhose disease, dupuytren's disease or both. Now the reason for this is because I want to collect enough data to make a few graphs about all the different treatments and what all the patients are saying.

So please contact me if you are willing to answer some questions and the only criteria is if you have either LD or DD. I am even interested if you have not had any treatment as it would also be nice to get an idea of how many people are doing this and sitting at home with pain or even pain free. If you are just using orthotics successfully or perhaps the steroid injections worked for you? If you have had something like cryosurgery or Xiapex (Xiaflex) then I would really like to know how you got on with these traetments.

Please do get in touch as I know that many of the people who read this blog find the interview posts very informative and helpful and think that they have a big chance of helping lots of different people.

Ideally I would like to make graphs of what has helped who and who didn't find what treatments very useful.

I am happy to say that I do have 2 more patient interviews coming up, one is from a patient who has had radiotherapy and the other from a patient who has been using Verapamil.

Right then now on to my day. It was not a great day for my foot, I was not too bad until about 3pm (which is quite good for me) but I had been sitting down a lot and then BAM it was really painful and I didn't know what to do, it was just really bad. I tried to sit down from that point on but still couldn't finish work for another 3 hours and then had the train and bus home (which I was lucky to get seats on).

Still the appointment is Monday and I am sure I will be posting about that over the weekend.

Also please vote on the right hand side for what kind of post you find most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment